The ultimate body applicator is a non woven cloth infused with natural and active agents that are known good for the skin. It tightens, tones and firms a sagging and slackening skin to ensure a
better figure. When your skin sags or slacks, you will look fat or chubby even if you have already lost a few pounds. The body wraps also helps in improving skin texture and minimizing
appearances of cellulite. It aims to make you look good to feel good and amazing about yourself. However, there are misconceptions about the body wraps. Does it make you lose weight? Does it
shrink fat cells? Is it a permanent solution?
Just like any product available in the market, you have to know more about the body wrap. You have to ensure that you will get what you expect from it. Here are 5 facts you may have not known
about the body wraps.
- The first thing you need to know is that, it is not associated with weight loss. It doesn't make you lose weight. It simply tightens, tones and firms your sagging
skin to get rid of layers of sluggish skin layer that makes you fat or chubby. Some people think they lose weight, still, that's not true. You look slimmer not because you lose weight but because
you lose a few inches in the areas where you applied the body wrap. The body wrap is used after you lose weight. You can see more of this topic in the previous blog.
- The second thing most people thought was true about the body wraps is the misconception that it shrinks fat cells. Unfortunately, it does not. When you apply the
body wraps, you have to maintain a healthy diet and avoid salty and fatty foods as well as quit smoking and drinking alcoholic beverage. It will encourage toxins back to your body and will
counteract the results of the body wraps.
- Next is the question about exercise. The body wraps require you to exercise to ensure its optimum results. Exercise helps in regulating blood flow to make sure
that every skin cell will receive the nutrition it needs from the oxygen-rich blood.
- Some people think that it is a permanent solution. Nothing is permanent in this world. When you use the body wrap, it also needs maintenance. You can use the body
wraps once in 72 hours until you achieved your desired results and then, once a month for maintenance. It will maintain your skin tone. However, you should not neglect your exercise and diet.
There's no replacement for a healthy lifestyle.
- Some users are frustrated because they saw no results on their first application. Our skin compositions are different from others, hence, the effects of the body
wrap may also be different from each other. Some people have thick and dry skin in which the ingredients of the body wrap can't be efficiently absorbed by the skin. However, in your second, third
or fourth application, you can see the difference.
The body wraps is breakthrough solution to a sagging and slackening skin. However, you must be aware what it does and what it does not do to your skin. It will give you the right expectations to
provide maximum satisfaction.